Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Batter up! Most kids love the excitement that comes from a great sports game. Whether it’s baseball, football, hockey or soccer, sports are loved by kids everywhere. The Levels of Discovery All Star Sports Collection brings the excitement of a day at the stadium into your child’s room through a number of vibrant wooden furnishings.
- Levels of Discovery All Star Sports Table & 4 Stool Set: Four of the most popular sports around these days are represented in this kid-sized table. Stools painted to look like soccer, football, and baseballs, and even a hockey puck are the perfect complement to a red and blue table. Both the table and the stools are supported by baseball bat shaped legs. The table is a game in itself: a miniature soccer game with two goals and four balls is built right into the tabletop.
- Levels of Discovery All Star Sports Revolving Bookcase: Just because your children like sports doesn’t mean they don’t enjoy books just as much! The revolving bookcase is the perfect place for them to store their favorite reading materials. Painted red and blue, this case also includes a chalkboard and two photo frame book ends.
- Levels of Discovery All Star Sports Toy Box Bench: This toy box bench is the perfect place for young athletes to store balls, cleats, and any other sports gear. This sturdy box is painted red and blue and features a motif of pennants, balls, and stars. A slow-closing lid helps prevent pinched fingers. Once all your kids’ toys are packed away, the box doubles as a cute and sturdy bench seat.
- Levels of Discovery All Star Sports Rocker: After a long game there’s nothing nicer than relaxing on this handsome rocking chair. This chair shares the same motif as the other pieces in this collection – red and blue and decorated with stars, balls, and pennants. The back includes a photo frame surrounded by a star with the words “All Star” underneath; it’s the perfect way to make your future athlete feel honored.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
What little girl doesn’t dream of being a princess? The balls, the gowns, the crowns, the extravagance… the life of a royal appeals to most girls. If your daughter dreams of one day being a princess why not try to make her dreams a reality? The Guidecraft Princess Collection is full of beautiful wooden furnishings that will transform your daughter’s room into a palace that any princess would be thrilled to call home.
- Guidecraft Princess Toy Box: Every princess needs a place to store her favorite things! The Princess Toy Box is the perfect storage solution for toys, dress-up clothes, stuffed animals, and even magic wands! The pretty pink color is accented by gold trim and hand painted scenes of castles and carriages. Its spacious interior is made more accessible by safety lid supports which prevent pinched pinkies and finger hole cutouts. Best of all, when playtime is over the box can double as a bench.
- Guidecraft Princess Table Lamp: A soft, relaxing light on her bedside table may be just what your princess needs to keep nighttime fears away. This beautiful lamp features a hand painted resin castle at its base. The lampshade continues the princess theme with a moon and stars over a soft pink background. Whether used for story time or as a source of comforting light during the wee hours, this lamp is sure to soothe and delight.
- Guidecraft Princess Book Display Case: What princess doesn’t love fairytales? With the Princess Book Display Case your daughter will now have a special place to keep her favorite stories. A castle and a carriage decorate this pink and gold bookshelf while deep canvas pockets provide a safe, easy to clean place for books to rest.
- Guidecraft Princess Table & Chairs Set: When tea time comes around, a princess needs a place to gather with her friends. The Princess Table & Chairs set provides just that. A sturdy table with beautiful hand-painted elements and two matching chairs make for a perfect place to share a snack with a friend or sibling. If more princesses are expected, additional chairs are available.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Taking a trip with your family is always fun. Whether it’s inside a tent at your favorite campground or a night in the living room next to a fire, changing up your daily routine is a great way to make fond memories. In order for your kids to have the best experience possible, though, they’ll need a safe and comfy place to sleep. Wildkin Sleeping Bags are the perfect solution.
- Princess Sleeping Bag: Your little princess is sure to have sweet dreams when cuddled up in this fanciful sleeping bag. This beautiful sleeping bag is decorated with all the classic symbols of palace finery. Its rich purple color is sure to tickle your daughter’s fancy.
- Dinosaur Sleeping Bag: What better way to stay safe from the boogeyman than to have an army of dinosaurs surrounding you? Any boy or girl with a penchant for the Paleolithic will love this bag. Some of kids’ favorite dinosaurs are pictured on top of a two-toned ochre background.
- Horses in Pink Sleeping Bag: Any horse lovers in your family? If so, the horses sleeping bag is the perfect place for them to cuddle up for a nap. They’ll love the designs of horses that rear up and gallop all around them. A soft pink color makes the horses stand out and makes for a calming place to settle in.
- Green Camo Sleeping Bag: Maybe your child is a little more interested in blending in than standing out. The green camo bag is just the ticket. It recreates the classic camo pattern through a mixture of green, black, gray and white. The bright green interior adds a fun contrast that any camo-loving kid will enjoy.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
If there’s one thing that little girls like to be surrounded with, it’s beauty. Flowers, horses, princesses… the list of pretty things girls love goes on and on. Why not make sure your daughter’s bedroom is just as beautiful as she is? The Teamson Kids Bouquet Collection is just what you need to create a room that is sure to delight your little girl.
Friday, September 21, 2012
- Firefighter Toy Box Bench: Every firefighter needs a place to store his gear! This toy box bench serves two purposes. First, it has a large capacity box that’s perfect for storing all of your child’s favorite toys. Once playtime is over and the toys are put away, it can be used as an attractive bench seat. The firefighter theme is everywhere in this wood piece. Standing back, you’d think you were looking at a miniature fire department with sliding doors, fire poles, and even a trusty Dalmatian to play with.
- Fire Engine Rocker: Sound the alarm! This child-size rocking chair is loaded with plenty of extras that will fire up any pint-sized firefighter’s imagination. From the fire engine on the chair’s back, to the ladder arms, right down to the mini fire truck that rolls back and forth along the chair’s runner, this fire rocker just screams firefighter! And if that’s not enough, the rocker’s siren will do it. Once the fire is extinguished, the siren can be switched off.
- Firefighter Revolving Bookcase: This bright red bookcase calls attention to all the books waiting to be read. Designed to look like a fire hydrant, this durable case has one 10” shelf and one 12” shelf. The case revolves, allowing you to easily access anything stored on it. The details on this case are amazingly precise, right down to the real chains attached to the hydrant’s hose connections.
- Firefighter Table and Stool Set: After a long day of fighting fires, what’s better than sitting down at the table and enjoying a snack? This kid-size set carries the firefighter theme through with red and black coloring and fun graphics. The top of the table has a toy sized fire department in the center with a roadway surrounding it. A working bell is a fun way for kids to let each other know that break time is over.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- Schoenhut Traditional Deluxe Spinet Piano: The deluxe spinet piano is a great place to start if your child is showing an interest in music. With 37 keys it’s almost half the size of a standard piano. The key spacing lets little hands get comfortable with playing while still preparing them for an easy transition to a full size piano.
- Schoenhut Elite Spinet Piano: At 25 keys, the Elite is smaller than the deluxe, but no less able to introduce your kids to playing piano. Just like with the Deluxe, the space between the keys allows your children to learn about correct finger spacing. This model comes in several finishes, including a lovely mahogany color.
- Schoenhut Classic Baby Grand Piano: The Classic Baby Grand has a 30 key range and a beautiful design. Graceful spindle legs hold up this miniature baby grand, but it’s sturdy enough to stand up to regular play. Best of all, it is available in a variety of finishes to match your children’s tastes and your décor.
- Schoenhut Concert Grand Piano: If you really want to go all out, the Concert Grand Piano is a fabulous choice. Designed to mimic full-sized concert grands, this piano makes a beautiful sound and an elegant statement in your home.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Giraffe Walker and Shape Sorter – Your kids get to hold onto a giraffe with crinkly ears and moving eyes. When they need a break they can play on the floor with a colorful shape sorter that rests on the walker’s front.
- Jolly Walker – Your child doesn’t need to walk alone! This cheerful walker has a soft pouch in the front that’s perfect for holding dolls and plush animal friends.
- Hopping Bunny Walker – Two adorable plush bunnies hop up and down on the front of this walker as your child pushes it. When he or she is tired out, the bunnies come off and are perfect for cuddling.
- Fire Engine Walker – Save the day with this striking fire truck shaped walker. Inside you’ll find 36 wooden blocks for additional playtime.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
- Olive Kids Heroes: Your little boy (or girl) can peacefully dream of what he might grow up to be with this mat. Fire trucks, police cars, and rescue vehicles all feature prominently on a rich blue background.
- Owls: ‘Whooo’ wouldn’t want to take a nap surrounded by whimsical, friendly owls? Colorful owls dance across a pink background on this super-cute mat.
- Olive Kids Out of This World: Who doesn’t dream of soaring up to space every now and then? Your child can dream of traveling through the stars and moons depicted on this mat. He may even bump into an alien or two!
- Olive Kids Mermaids: If your little girl would rather spend time under the sea, she can explore the ocean with the turtles, fish, and mermaids featured on this sea-blue mat.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
There’s nothing that seems to go quicker than a beautiful summer. Before you know it it’s time for school and all the accessories that go with it: new clothes, new books, new supplies… and a new backpack. But why send your children back to school with the same hum-drum backpack they had last year? Wildkin Backpacks are the way to go for durable, functional, and attractive packs.
- Lunch on the Go: Wildkin Pack 'n Snack Backpacks are perfect for kids who bring their lunch with them to school. They feature an insulated, easy to clean front pocket perfect for storing snacks or lunch. A bigger pocket in the back will give them plenty of room to store books, homework, and writing instruments. Reflective tape on the front of the bag will make sure they are visible and safe in the dark, and there’s even a side pocket for holding a water bottle.
- Getting Serious: If your child needs more space for homework than food, Wildkin Sidekick Backpacks are the perfect choice. These bags are designed to make organization a breeze. Not only do they have a spacious interior for books and homework, there are also some handy utility pockets on the inside for all those little things that are easily lost. A padded back and adjustable straps help make this backpack comfortable as well as functional.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
- Lil’ Flame Racer – This hot-rod style racer is bright yellow with dramatic red flames on the side. The flames may not make the racer go faster, but they’re sure to turn heads!
- Silver and Red Racers – Sleek and shiny, the silver and red Racer models come emblazoned with the number one. Its classic style is great for both boys and girls.
- White-Red Vintage Racer – This is another classic style racer that comes with retro-style detailing. The red and white finish will make sure your child looks cool as he hits the road.
- Classic Fire Engine Racer – Do you have a future fire man or woman on your hands? They’ll love the imaginative games they can play with the fire engine racer. This bright red car has a decorative ladder rack and ladders on the back to add to the realism.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- Pretty in Pink: If you have a little princess in your life who loves all things pink, Dexton has several pedal cars that will be sure to delight her. Girls can choose from a classic 30’s design, a deluxe roadster, and even a 50’s style Dexton Kids Pink Comet Sedan.
- Cool Blues: If pink’s not your thing, you’ll also find some classic styles available in blue. Both the Voiture Classic Pedal Car and the deluxe roadster are available in a rich shade of blue.
- Imaginative Play: Many kids love pretending about the jobs they may have when they grow up. Pedal cars are a great way to encourage this imaginative play. Future mechanics will love coming to their friend’s aid with the Deluxe Tow Truck Pedal Car (it even has a working towing mechanism!). The Woody Wagon is a pint-sized delivery truck with a tailgate that opens up for additional storage.
- Saving the Day: Fire fighters and police officers are particularly attractive careers for young children. A Police Pick-up Pedal Car is available to help crime-fighters catch the bad guys. Any future fire man or woman is spoiled for choice with both a sleek comet firefighter car and the Dexton Kids Deluxe Fire Truck Pedal Car available to them.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
When you’re on the go it always helps to have a set of wheels to help you carry things. While you can always load up the car for a trip to the park or the store, you miss out on fresh air and exercise. If you and your kids are looking for a fun, yet practical and useful set of wheels, a Berlin Flyer Wagon is a choice that can’t go wrong.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Learning to ride a bike is tough, especially when you’re small. Most parents assume that starting their kids out with training wheels is the way to go, but for most kids that may not be the best way. A balance bike can offer an alternative to training wheels that readies children for the challenges (and fun) that comes with riding a bike.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Summer is a fun time of year – the weather is warm, there’s lots going on around the neighborhood, and the kids are out of school. It’s a great time to take a trip, but if money is a little tight there’s nothing wrong with having a “staycation” at home. If you and the kids are going to be hanging out in the backyard this summer, why not enrich your playtime routine with a Kidkraft Sandbox?
“Arrrrr” Your Kids Pirate Fans?
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
When children play they often dream about the things they’ll do when they grow up. Things that seem mundane to adults take on an exciting new life when seen through kids’ eyes. Smart Gear Pretend Play Toys are designed with your child’s imagination in mind. These eco-friendly toys are the perfect addition to any game of make-believe.
There’s no need to give up environmental responsibility in order to give your kids a fun play experience. Smart Gear is a company devoted to taking care of the environment while delivering quality products. Their toys are made with renewably grown rubberwood, formaldehyde-free glue, and water-based paints. For every tree that is used to make one of their toys, two more are planted. Even the packaging they use is created from at least 70% recycled materials. These toys prove that a commitment to the environment does not lead to a drop in quality – all of Smart Gear’s products are built to last.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
- Kidkraft Designer Dollhouse: This house is perfect for any girl with a modern sense of style. This brightly-colored, trendy dollhouse includes three levels that can be accessed by two fashionably curved staircases. Eleven pieces of furniture are included, all of which match the house’s funky and colorful theme.
- Kidkraft My Dreamy Dollhouse: If your daughter leans more towards the romantic than the trendy, she’ll fall in love with this picturesque dollhouse. This three story house comes complete with fourteen pieces of furniture and an elevator to take Barbie to each floor. The piano even plays music and the lamp lights up for added realism and fun.
- Teamson Kids Dollhouses: Any child who dreams of being a world traveler will get a taste of big-city life with Teamson’s dollhouses. These gorgeous wooden houses are based on three of the world’s most popular cities: New York, London, and Paris. All three dollhouses are three stories tall and include furniture that matches the color and theme of the house. These dollhouses come with lockable wheels, allowing you to easily move them.
- Kidkraft So Chic Dollhouse: The So Chic Dollhouse gives a new spin to the traditional dollhouse. This house is open on all four sides, providing even more room to play. Its simple construction allows for tons of room for furniture. The house has three floors, ten rooms, a pink roof and matching pink staircases. With 45 pieces of furniture included, your child can decorate and play to her heart’s content.
- Kidkraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse: If you really want to go all out, the Majestic Mansion Dollhouse is just as impressive as its name suggests. This enormous house includes four levels, eight rooms, 33 pieces of furniture, a gliding elevator, and even a garage with doors that open and shut.
- Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse: Elegance is the name of the game with this finely crafted, award-winning dollhouse. It’s designed to look like a southern mansion and includes three stories, six rooms, a staircase that takes Barbie to the kitchen and dining room, thirteen pieces of furniture, and outdoor balcony.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Watching your child grow from a tiny newborn to an adventurous toddler is a magical experience. As your children grow older they begin to want to explore the world around them. One of the ways you can help them explore is by providing them with a Radio Flyer Tricycle. These tricycles are a safe, fun way to help kids learn more about their world as well as build physical skills that will help them as they grow older.
What Makes These Trikes Special?
Learning to ride a bicycle is a huge part of every child’s life, but you can’t expect a toddler to be able to ride a two-wheeler. That’s why Radio Flyer Tricycles are a perfect in-between step. These trikes are built to be sturdy and safe. Because there is one wheel in the front and two wheels in the back your child won’t have to worry about balance. Instead, they can just sit down and go.
There are lots of tricycles out there, but Radio Flyer Trikes stand out because of their high quality construction and unique design. The Radio Flyer brand has been known for generations for creating wagons that last. This dedication to craftsmanship is carried through into the care with which they make their trikes.
What Can My Child Learn From a Radio Flyer Trike?
Girls and boys who learn to ride a tricycle have the ability to travel a little bit further and a little bit faster than what they can do on their own two feet. This opens up their world enough for them to learn about things outside their own backyard. However, they won’t be able to reach speeds that could become dangerous. Many Radio Flyer Tricycles have options like push handles that allow moms and dads to stay in contact with their kids while they learn to ride.
Most toddlers and young children have trouble keeping still. Riding around on a tricycle is a great way for them to expend energy. Encouraging your kids to play actively helps them to learn that moving is fun. This instills habits that will help keep them healthy for the rest of their lives.
Who Can Use a Radio Flyer Trike?
There’s a huge range of Radio Flyer Tricycles available. While there are plenty of tricycles that suit kids aged two to five, there’s no reason younger kids can’t get in on the fun. The 4-in-1 trike is perfect for any new mom. It can convert from a stroller to a steering trike, then to a learn to ride trike, and finally to a standard tricycle. Your child can enjoy this trike from 9 months to five years old, giving you years of fun out of a single machine.
Helping your children grow into adults means giving them opportunities to explore independently. For many kids, a tricycle is the first step on this road to independence. Radio Flyer Tricycles are a sure-fire way to keep your kids safe and happy as they begin to explore the world around them.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Getting their first bicycle is a major event in the life of any child, especially if the bicycle is unique and matches your child’s personality. Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles are just that – a unique way to introduce your child to the world of bicycling. These bikes help kids start to grow up in a number of different ways.
Helps Promote Independence
Until they get their first set of wheels, children are limited to moving at the speed their legs can take them. While this helps keep them safe, it’s also important for kids to get a sense of their ability to move on their own. That’s where Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles come in. These bikes feature 14” wheels – perfect for three to six year olds. This is the age where it’s important to encourage kids to explore the world a little more on their own. Taking a trip to the park with mom and dad become a whole new adventure when a child pedals there themselves.
A Great Way to Exercise
If you’re worried that your kids may be spending too much time in front of the TV, a bicycle is a great encouragement to go outside to play. Boys and girls love to race around on bikes, and while doing so they improve their strength and coordination. Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles come with training wheels, so while your kids are playing they’re also safely learning how to ride a two-wheeled bike. This is a great way to promote an active hobby that they can engage in for the rest of their lives.
Knowledge of road safety is an extremely important thing to pass onto your children. Teaching your children how to be safe on the road while on a bike will help them grasp the concepts they need to know. Things like watching and listening for cars, riding on the correct side of the road, and the importance of helmets are all easy to learn when on a bike. The makers of Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles care as much about your children’s safety as you do. Their bikes are solidly made with durable wheels and non-toxic coatings.
One of the most fun things about Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles is how fun they look. They’re modeled after classic mid-century beach cruisers, giving them a unique and interesting shape that is sure to turn a few heads. Your child will have a choice between pink, blue, silver, and red coatings, allowing them to choose the color that they like the best.
There’s no need to present your child with a hum-drum bike as their first set of wheels. Morgan Cycle Cruiser Bicycles are unique and fun. Not only do they look great, but there’s also no end to the ways they can help your child change and grow.
Friday, April 13, 2012
Furniture that Fits Your Child
Mom and dad may love to lounge in an Adirondack chair, but for many boys and girls these seats are too big to be comfortable. That’s why Kidkraft offers a range of carefully made Adirondack chairs that are perfectly proportioned to your children’s height. Your kids will love spending time with you on the patio in these classically shaped chairs, and they’ll be comfortable while they do so. Best of all, these chairs are built to last, meaning they’ll still be there when it’s time for grandkids to visit.
A Safe Place to Play
It’s no secret that spending too much time out in the sun can be dangerous, especially for children’s sensitive skin. Using sun block is a good start, but giving your kids a place to sit in the shade is a great way to make sure they’re protected from the sun’s rays. Kidkraft Outdoor Furniture features several pieces that come with an umbrella built in. These include sturdy picnic tables and chairs as well as a luxurious chaise lounge. By adding a table or chair with an umbrella to your backyard you’ll give your kids a place to rest comfortably and safely during those long summer days.
Adds Flexibility to Your Yard
What better way to end a perfect summer day than with a backyard barbeque? The smell of hot dogs and hamburgers will definitely bring your kids running (probably with a friend or two in tow). When you’re cooking outside it can be difficult to find seating for everyone. Asking your kids to eat while standing up can lead to some messy mustard-related disasters, so it’s important to have a sturdy place for kids to eat. Kidkraft picnic tables are the perfect answer to your barbeque dilemmas. They’re perfectly sized for kids to eat at, making it easy to serve a delicious outdoor dinner to your family.
All Kidkraft Outdoor Furniture is designed for outdoor use. They’re constructed out of sturdy, weather-resistant wood and are designed to stand up to everyday use. All Kidkraft furniture and toys have non-toxic finishes, so you can be sure that your kids are safe whenever they use them.
Whether you’re hosting a rollicking backyard party or simply enjoying a cool breeze on the porch, Kidkraft Outdoor Furniture will give your children a special place to enjoy themselves. For sturdy, attractive furniture that’s sized perfectly for your children, there’s no better alternative.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
So How Does this Work?
The secret to the Plasmacar’s abilities is in the unique design of the front wheels. They’re set up in such a way that all a child has to do is turn the steering wheel. The forces of friction, inertia, and centrifugal force take over, bringing the rider up to speeds of almost six miles an hour. While this isn’t exactly the speed you’d see in a NASCAR race, it’s enough to give boys and girls a fun ride without putting them in any danger.
How Does This Benefit My Children?
The main benefit of these ride-on toys is that they get kids up and moving. It’s no secret that childhood obesity is on the rise, so anything that allows kids to use up some extra energy in a fun and safe way is a good thing. Fun is definitely the name of the game when it comes to these Plasmacars. One of the best things about them is that they’re so easy to use. All but the smallest kids will be able to grasp how they work, allowing a huge variety of kids to take part in the fun.
Where Can These Plasmacars Go?
If your child has a Plasmart Plasmacar, there’s a lot they can do with it. Plasmacars work best on a level surface, which makes them great for playing with in the driveway and around the outside of the house. Imagine inviting a few families over for a barbeque. You and the other parents can enjoy some time chatting over the grill while the kids have the time of their life zooming around in front of you.
You don’t have to keep the cars at home, though. If there’s a park nearby, why not take a “drive” to it? A Plasmacar’s top speed allows your child to move a bit faster than he or she normally would, but not so fast that they could easily get out of sight. This allows your child a little more independence without putting him or her in any danger. The bright, cheerful colors that these cars are made with also help keep your child visible to you and anyone else nearby as well as letting them show off a little personality. Girls love the Pink and the Purple, boys love the Blue, the Yellow is a real attention-getter, and Red seems to be loved by both boys and girls.
A Plasmart Plasmacar gives kids a whole new way to get from place to place using nothing but their own power. These cars are safe, sturdy, and so much fun for kids. They’ll have such a good time that you may start to wonder why they don’t make Plasmacars for adults!