This is a fun and simple craft to make with your children for Valentine's Day. For this project, you will need:
- Paper plate
- Construction paper - pink, red and white are ideal for Valentine's Day but feel free to use whatever colors you like
- Child-friendly scissors
- Heart-shaped cookie-cutter or any kind of heart object
- Cut a large hole in the paper plate.
- To make perfectly shaped hearts, with your pencil, trace a heart-shaped cookie-cutter or other heart shape on the construction paper.
- Cut out hearts.
- Glue hearts onto paper plate rim, have hearts overlap one another this way none of the paper plate base shows.
- Hang your creation.
Post a Comment